This week is getting an early start on kicking my ass:
- Sunday Night Insomnia with a vengeance.
- Remembered to do dishes and take out garbage this morning, forgot to grab lunch.
- MAX train broke down one stop away from where I needed to go. (The operator had to be talked through cycling the breakers. That’s right: They rebooted the light-trail train.)
- BurgerVille’s closed today, so no high-octane breakfast to boost my energy levels.
- Half the office is on vacation or out sick.
- The link between two of our key work systems is broken for no reason I can determine.
Is it too late to throw my hands up and head back to bed? (Yes. Yes, it is.)
Did you, your coworkers, and the nearby countryside survive?
We got through it, and I even had something of a significant victory. But man, did Monday ever do its best to get on my bad side…