Nayad posted her rendition of this (at a friend-locked LiveJournal post, unfortunately), and I was amused enough to go ahead and do the deed. It’s all her fault, right down to convincing me not to weasel out of it on account of not having actual/current names for some of the entries. So, here goes nothing.
1. YOUR SPY NAME: (middle name and current street name)
Peter San Rafael It could’ve been worse, I suppose. In the old house? Peter Long.
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your dad’s side, your favorite candy)
Frederick Tootsie Roll Note to self, never become a movie star. And I want the Internet to know that I thought about fudging this answer… ha ha… and picking either Whopper or York (for the Peppermint Patties). Frederick York wouldn’t be so bad, now would it?
3. YOUR RAP NAME (first initial of first name, first three or four letters of your last name)
K Kere Okay, whatever.
4. YOUR GAMER TAG: (a favorite color, a favorite animal)
Grey Duck Wow. I bet you’re all shocked by this one.
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother’s maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet’s Name)
Ker Kel Pie Righto. For the record: The last time I owned a pet, it was a cat named Piemur. Go ahead and laugh if you must. And, yes, I
was am an Anne McCaffrey fan boy.
7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom’s maiden name spelled backwards)
Retep Yeslek It’s almost as good as my first and last names spelled backwards…
8. PORN STAR NAME: (first pet’s name, the street you grew up on)
Trouble Keller Let’s be clear about something: If you’ve paid attention to my journal recently, you know that I grew up on many streets. This one happens to be the location of the little white house in Brewster, WA in which Mom landed us after moving us out of her mother’s place up in Indian Dan Canyon. So… it’ll do, even though we weren’t there very long. Somehow I don’t think “Trouble Highway 173” would roll off the tongue quite as well. Oh, yes, Trouble was the name of our cat in the second apartment in The Bronx when I was a wee lad. (See? I can remember some stuff!)
9. SUPERHERO NAME: (“The”, your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives)
The Grey Schwinn Because, you know, I’m pretty sure a Schwinn bicycle is the closest thing to a personal vehicle that my dad could be associated with, at least in my mind. That said, though, this is an atrocious superhero name. I should know.
10. YOUR ACTION HERO NAME: (first name of the main character in the last film you watched, last food you ate)
Lupin Donut It took me a minute to remember that the kids and I watched “Castle of Cagliostro” a week or so back. I suppose it could’ve been worse, since my heroine addiction means a good chance I’d have watched “Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind” more recently… if I’d ever gotten around to it. Whew!