I was so busy playing Space Trader on Friday that I completely forgot about the Friday Five until this morning. Oh well, here goes anyway:
- What is your favorite time of year? – The transitional months of spring and fall. Not too hot, not too cold, the wind is usually blowing, rain smells good, lots of variety in the weather. I love Portland in the spring and fall.
- What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season? – Er, whoops, already answered that. Sorry.
- What is your least favorite time of year? Why? – Isn’t that two questions? Oh well, I burned the last one anyway, so here goes: Late summer, it’s way too damned hot.
- Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons? – You mean, something formal? Nope.
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside? – Hiking in the woods. I haven’t done it in years, but my friends Ben and John keep trying to peel me away from the daily grind for some Gorge and Hood hiking. It must be done!